University of Pretoria UP Late Application 2023 – Apply Online. Want to Apply for the University of Pretoria, UP Late Application 2023? This page will guide you on how to apply for UP Late Application both Online and Offline Mode. The University of Pretoria (UP) online application 2023 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. UP Online Application Form can be accessed below.
The UP Late Online Application 2023 portals details like UP online registration 2023, UP application 2023, UP application dates, UP application form 2023 has been published below.
University of Pretoria UP Late Application 2023 – Apply Online
Are you looking for the UP late applications form 2023 or You want Central Applications Office (CAO) change of mind form 2023? This page provides everything you need to know as regards the UP late applications and CAO change of mind request form 2023 Pdf Download.
Application for admission to undergraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens close on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. Check the list of closing dates supplied below to make sure that you submit your application on time. To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address that you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
Online Application Instructions
The Online Application System is intended for use by new prospective students submitting an application to UP for the first time. It is not intended for students presently registered at the University of Pretoria.
To use the Online Application System you will need the following:
- internet access
- an email address which you can access regularly, because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
Click on the videos link below for a step-by step guide on how to use the online application system, UP Portal and online contract.
1. Online Applications
2. Accessing the UP Portal
General Application Information
- UP applications open on 1 April of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programmes BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programmes. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programmes as your first choice on the online application.
UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA (UP) LATE APPLICATION 2023
HOW TO APPLY TO UP USING THE LATE APPLICATION
Things to note before applying online to UP:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
UP has one So apply here: online application portal for all applicants.
UP University 2023/2024 Application Form: Admission Requirements
Undergraduate Certificate Study
To confirm eligibility for admission to undergraduate certificate study, applicants must consult the Admissions Office or the Faculty concerned.
Undergraduate Diploma Study
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
Please if you have any suggestion or complain concerning UP Late Application 2023, Please use the comments box or
For information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Pretoria (UP) by visiting the institution’s official website via www.up.ac.za.